Coach Nick Pugh
Coach Nick leads our Muay Thai & Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) programs. Nick has 14 years of MMA experience and holds a Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ). Nick is a certified massage therapist, yoga instructor, and personal trainer.
As a Professional MMA Fighter, Nick was a 2x GECF featherweight champion. Prior to going Professional, Nick was the amateur TFC 4 man Tournament Champion. Additionally, he was a Toledo Golden Gloves Runner-up (Boxing). Nick is also an active BJJ competitor.
As a Coach, Nick has coached numerous Amateur & Professional Fighters. Nick also served our Country as a United States Marine.
Muay Thai, Boxing & MMA Coaches:
- Manolo Hernandez (San Diego Combat Academy)
- Dan Severn (UFC Hall of Fame)
- Alexander Palma (Blue Ocean Muay Thai)
- Carl Gebhardt (Steel Muay Thai)
- Tiger Smalls ( 7x world Champ & Cali Hall of Fame)
BJJ Belt History:
- Blue Belt: Jorge Gurgel (2011)
- Purple Belt: Carlos Valente (2018)
- Brown Belt: Ryan Roach (2021)